Friday, March 29, 2013

travelling

this bunny card seems to have been through a lot in its travels
signed by H.H. - Herman Hanke who designed several postcards. This series for Easter has "Br'er Rabbit" on the back. Possibly around 1915.























I hope everyone has a wonderful easter weekend.
My arm is really needing a lot of rest, so I am off to a frozen lake for a week. I know, most people go to places like Florida or Cuba at this time of year... not me, I head to Lake Huron.
Postcard Friendship Friday

6 comments:

  1. I would love to see Lake Huron. It's the one lake I never hear about so I'm guessing there are the least number of people there. That would be my kind of place. Happy Easter V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love going in the winter when it has large frozen waves! I'll post pictures.

      Delete
  2. Passing through Guelph on your way back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...that is such a cute postcard! LOL Can't imagine that bunny will be getting far on that Eggs-Press!. lol Have a lovely trip, by the way!

    Happy Postcard Friendship Friday and have a lovely Easter weekend, too.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. For anyone who stumbled here, don't be shy to say 'hi' and let me know you've visited!