Thursday, April 24, 2008

Jack and Vera and their friend Clive

Yes, I named the pigeons. I needed to know who exactly to blame, and naming seemed easiest. Clive is actually rather pretty, lovely shadings of green and purple. He is a bit skittish, though. And prone to hiding behind the laundry basket, causing a bit of heart palpitations when I remove it and wake him up. The other two sit at the edge of the balcony, or on the railing and make an awful lot of noise. You might ask why I have a laundry basket left outside? You might even ask why I have laundry left outside? At great risk will I continue to get that true fresh air scent. So far, nothing has been blessed by this annoying threesome, so I continue to tempt fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by. For anyone who stumbled here, don't be shy to say 'hi' and let me know you've visited!