Friday, August 1, 2008


(Bloody) Caesar New Variation

Rim a highball glass with lime and sea salt and fill halfway with ice

Into a cocktail shaker with ice add
1.5 oz Bombay Sapphire Gin,
5 oz Clamato juice, (best with regular Motts to get the full flavour of the Bombay Sapphire)
pinch of cayenne pepper and a pinch of Worcestershire
and ROLL gently to blend.

Strain into a highball glass

Adorn with celery stick, carrot stick, pickled onion, or lime

Sip

Relax

Sip

Relax

Repeat

Enjoy the Weekend.

9 comments:

  1. I like this recipe, especially the repeat part lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I never touch the stuff. Give me a tall lemonade with just one ice cube.
    Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gwen: only ONE?!

    UA: yes, repeat is important for maximum relaxation

    Dr John: simple tastes are just as delicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. The relax part appeals to me........

    MA

    ReplyDelete
  5. never taken to gin although bombay gin I am assured is different...:)
    sip and relax I agree, ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds very good. Especially the roll gently part. That's different from shaken, not stirred. Is it okay not to add all the vegetables and not to add so many ice cubes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Irene: oh yes, those were just choices, the celery is the original adornment and is mostly used as a stir stick to play with the drink... the ice in the shaker is a must, but the rest is up to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rainbow: Bombay Sapphire is a different taste. Usually, it is best taken with little added to it to get the full flavour. Lime and tonic is good, though I don't like tonic so I use soda.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. For anyone who stumbled here, don't be shy to say 'hi' and let me know you've visited!