Saturday, May 3, 2008

is it just me?

Sometimes, I feel so stupid. You would not believe how long I have been trying to get a "blogroll" started. I have tried many different options and got so thoroughly lost on ALL of them, that I fear I have now registered for umpteen different sites all begining with blog___. I'm now going to spend hours trying to deactivate my accounts with all of them. No, not really. I'll just pretend they never existed, and delete them from my memory. Tonight, I just sort of crashed into exactly what I needed, and it all fell into place. Within minutes I had it rolling. Then I spent another happy hour trying out new templates, and colours, only to return to the original (except I couldn't remember what colours I had.....)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting the blogroll underway! It feels so good to struggle with some stupid tech problem and then suddenly have it all work out.

    By the way...you have TED listed as one of your links that will change your life. True! I love the videos on that site. Totally can't get enough of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..and thanks for thinking I'm interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by. For anyone who stumbled here, don't be shy to say 'hi' and let me know you've visited!